The Summer Reliability Market Access Program offers aggregators the opportunity to provide 西班牙&E customers with a wide variety of options not available through conventional Energy Efficiency programs to reduce energy usage.
SRMAP was designed in response to Governor Newsom’s Emergency Proclamation of July 2021, under the California Public Utility Commission’s (CPUC) Decision, in order to expedite clean energy projects and relieve demand on the electrical grid during extreme weather events. Program incentives are tiered to offer the highest rates for demand savings delivered during summer months (June to September) for peak (4 p.m. 到晚上7点.m.)和净峰值(7 p.m. 到晚上9点.m.) hours to drive participation and outcomes for this effort.
The goal of SRMAP is to produce emergency peak demand and/or net peak demand reductions through energy efficiency actions by:
- Open access to qualified aggregators to facilitate wider contractor and customer participation.
- Providing generous incentives aligned with the value to the grid.
- Providing technical assistance to customers to achieve energy savings.
- Utilize NMEC methodologies to pay aggregators based on delivered savings, thus expanding the measures available for implementation.
SRMAP为聚合器提供了一些不同的东西. 作为人口水平的NMEC项目, SRMAP opens opportunities to capture stranded energy savings and earn increased incentives for energy savings delivered during summer peak and net-peak hours.
Individuals or organizations that meet the requirements as listed in the 聚合商参与协议 may participate in the program. Aggregators are participating vendors or program partners who generate energy efficiency and/or demand savings for an aggregated group of customers.
Aggregators manage interactions and relationships with participating customers. 聚合器的角色和职责包括:
- 持有任何协议(e).g., Incentive, Direct Install, 授权书, etc.)与客户.
- 遵循所有可持续发展目标&E客户私隐指引见 yngangcaiw.com/privacy.
- Responsible to ensure that customer agrees to provide all required documentation and access to the facility for project-related audits, 可持续发展目标的检查或数据收集&E或CPUC.
- Receives incentive payments and determines customer incentives, if any.
- 同意实现可持续发展目标&E’s terms and conditions of the 聚合商参与协议.
- Responsible for installation, warranties and product guarantees, if any.
Incentives will be paid to aggregators according to the following base case rate table. Payments are based on these rates multiplied by a weighted EUL.
为了便于说明, a lighting project with an EUL of 12 years increases incentives rates as follows.
Aggregators will receive incentive payments based on a Pay-for-Performance payment structure for delivered energy savings calculated by population-level NMEC methodologies. The appropriate Net-to-Gross (NTG) will be applied to the delivered energy savings. These payments will occur at six different milestones listed below. The details for each milestone payment may be found in the SRMAP程序手册.
After end of next calendar-year quarter following date of 安装
After end of 2nd calendar-year quarter following date of 安装
After end of 3rd calendar-year quarter following date of 安装
After end of 4th calendar-year quarter following date of 安装
After remaining calendar-year quarterly period to complete 12 months of evaluation
- 完成 聚合器参与协议.
- 587 – Required for businesses established outside of the state of California
- 590 – Required for businesses within the state of California
- 提交所有所需文件至 (电子邮件保护).
- Register on the Accounts Payable system to receive payments, if not already registered. 聚合器联系人, 如参与协议所列, will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed with registration.
- 完成 SRMAP项目提交表格.
- Collect customer statement documentation, to include:
- Customer agreement to provide all required documentation and access to the facility for project-related audits, 可持续发展目标的检查或数据收集&E或CPUC
- 提交文件. All project documents must be submitted securely through our 电 Data Transfer (EDT) portal. 如需访问EDT，请通过电子邮件与我们联系 (电子邮件保护).
Project submittals will be reviewed and approved by the SRMAP team.
系统将发送NTP (Notice To Proceed)邮件, 其中包括SRMAP的激励估计, 项目加权EUL, 应用净毛比, 预计安装日期.
Once a project has been installed, Aggregator will submit an installation package to include:
All project documents must be submitted securely through our 电 Data Transfer (EDT) portal. 如需访问EDT，请通过电子邮件与我们联系 (电子邮件保护).
If you have questions regarding specific project eligibility and/or submittals, please email us at (电子邮件保护).